Tuesday, April 28, 2009

pseudo engagements...






I love how these turned out. As I mentioned before, we are not putting traditional engagement photos in with our invites. So we had so much fun with our photo shoot. It was so so so freezing, but really fun. Check out our photographer Duston Todd. He rocks my face. dustontoddphotography.com

Also, Adam left this morning for Paraguay and Argentina. I miss him. A lot. But he comes home May 19th... and we get married May 23rd. 

15 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE them all!! The second picture reminds me of a clothing add from Abercrombie. WOW they look amazing. Can't wait to get my invitation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're not sending these photos, unfortunately. but i've mailing the invites this week! so you should get yours probably next week. love you coral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, I don't see how these could possibly be any more perfect. I love each one so much. I'm excited to see more!

    That sucks about him being gone, and just coming back right before! I hope the time goes by fast for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top picture captures my favorite Steph face AND my favorite Adam face. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way fun pictures!! Congratulations on the wedding btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those engagement pictures are so vibrant and beautiful! Congratulations you two! I hope Adam has fun in South America. I used to live in Paraguay... so I thought it was funny when you mentioned it. I was there when the Temple was opened and I had the opportunity to tour it completely before it was dedicated. Amazing. You get married THIS month! You must be so excited :o) Enjoy your Sunday.
    xox,
    Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am in LOVE with these!!!!! congratulations on your soon-to-be wedding. i'd love to post these gorgeous shots on my Glamour Magazine blog this morning:
    http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/blogs/smitten/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really rad. Sometimes when people try to do something to mix up a traditional photograph, it comes off really forced or stuffy, but you can tell that you two are having a hilarious time which just makes you instantly a likeable couple. So cool. Now I want to be friends with you guys. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant! And so creative! love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE IT
    hahahah i definitely want to do something like that if i ever do engaged
    looks like so much fun

    congrats to you two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so FREAKIN awesome...pictures like this make me want to get married so i can take some like this. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been seeing your pics popping up all over the blogging network! You are a blogging celebrity. I may need your autograph soonish!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks dear friends! we really love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Steph they are beautiful. Congrats on the engagement and soon to be wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your engagement pics (it's not really a thing we do in the UK here but if me and the other half ever get round to getting married we have to import the theory!). Hope you guys have a wonderful day when it comes – am sure you will :)

    ReplyDelete